See the Japanese page for the list of theses for undergrads, masters, and phds.
Some of English titles are as follows.
- On confidence levels of testing regions in the extreme value theory via multiscale bootstrap resampling (Lucie Jacquin, Internship from Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, 2017.4 – 2017.9 at Kyoto University)
- Statistical inference of preferential attachment and fitness in complex networks (Thong Pham Ph.D. 2017.3 at Osaka University)
- Neural Networks in Algorithmic Music Composition (Carine Naomi IMASATO, Internship from University of São Paulo 2015.10 – 2016.9 at Osaka University)
- Pairwise LiNGAM in Groups of Variables by using Boston Housing Data (Chia-Hui Shen, Internship from National Cheng Kung University with Shohei Shimizu 2015.10 – 2016.9 at Osaka University)
- Bitcoin landscape: A statistical analysis of the evolution of a fast-pacing decentralized payment network (ZEHADY ABDULLAH KHAN undergrad 2014.3 at Osaka University)
- Nonparametric estimation of the preferential attachment function in complex networks (Thong Pham Master 2014.3 at Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Statistical Inference of Scale-free Networks with Markov Chain Monte Carlo (Paul Sheridan Ph.D. 2011.3 at Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Learning Phylogenetics (Cho Kyunghee, Internship from Seoul National University 2010.9 – 2011.3 at Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Assessing the uncertainty in hierarchical cluster analysis via multiscale bootstrap resampling (Ryoto Suzuki 2005.5 at Tokyo Institute of Technology)